- Your wishlist is empty
Custom Sled Wrap Design: HOW TO Build Your Dream Snowmobile
Customizing your snowmobile with a new sled wrap is serious business. If you're like us, your wrap design tells a story, or showcases your riding style, or is there to represent YOU.
And, if you're like us, you don't want to be wrap twinners on the mountain with someone else.
You want to be 100% unique.
That's why we built in the custom color selector for each of our snowmobile wrap product pages. This gives you the ability to quickly edit any of our 70+ designs to create a one-of-a-kind sled wrap kit.
The best part about it is that you can do it all on your phone or computer without a graphic design degree!
Here's how easy it is to customize your sled wrap on your phone:
If you like step-by-step instructions, we've got that to. Follow the steps below to see just how easy it is to customize your snowmobile wrap.
Scroll up to the main navigation bar and select your sled manufacturer.
- Browse the 70+ different designs and pick one that you like. We like to consider this your base template design.
Quick tip: For the most part, our wraps cover snowmobile make and models dating back to the early 2000's. You'll "officially" select your sled make/model in step 6}}}} below but if you'd like to make sure we cover your sled you can skip to that step at anytime and check by clicking the "next/choose model" button.
- Once you've settled on one, now the fun begins. You'll notice you have 3 customization options. #1 is popular colorways. If you dont want to play around with the colors at all, you can simply select one of our popular colorways and roll with that. If you'd rather customize your own, skip this step.
- This is option #2 where you can select your plastic colors - to better help you visualize what your wrap will actually look like with your current sled.
- Accent color: This option allows you to set the colors of your seat, skis, and rails.
- Sled Plastic Color: This option allows you to set the color of your panel plastics. This helps you better visualize what your wrap will look like with your current panels. There will be some minor visibility of your plastics colors between the wrap cut lines.
- Tunnel color: This option allows you to set the color of your tunnel.
- With the #3 dropdown option, you get to start customizing your wrap colors. Different designs have different amounts of color options you can customize. Go through each color option and mix and match until you've created your very own masterpiece.
- Click the "next/choose model" button. This will take you to the next page where you can select your year, make, model, and then finish it out by selecting your wrap coverage, any personalizations (name/social media), company logos, and finish type.
Year + Model
- Year: This is the year your snowmobile was made.
- Model: This is the model of your snowmobile
- Track Length: This is the length of your snowmobile track. This is important so that you order the correct graphic size for your tunnel.
- Hood & side panels: Typically the front and sides of your snowmobile hood.
- Tank: Typically covers both sides of your fuel tank.
- Tunnel: Typically covers alongside your running boards from foot holders to back of your snowmobile.
- Tunnel top: Typically covers the topside of your tunnel or directly above your snowmobile track in the back.
- Sled deck: Typically covers the sides of your sled deck snowmobile carrier. Note: this is not part of your snowmobile but a truck bed attachment for hauling snowmobiles.
- Name: Some riders like to put their name on their sled, or their social media handle.
- Number: An additional option for snowmobile racers to include their racing number.
- This is where you can add in any company logos that you want to represent with your sled wrap. Note that you will only need to write in the logo/s you want and we'll get the actual logo files from you after your purchase.
- Gloss: When printed, your wrap will have a shiny look to it.
- Matte: When printed, your wrap will have a flat, dull look.
- A text box for you to include any additional wrap instructions.
- Click the "add to cart" button and finish your checkout. We strongly recomment creating a free account so that you can save your order history as well as save wrap designs for future use.
So there you have it. That's how easy it is to build a custom sled wrap on DeviantInk.com!
Reminder that you can scroll back up and watch how to do this in our YouTube video.
If you're ready to play around with that custom designer, click here to get started.
If you have any questions about using our custom color designer, shoot us an email at hello (at) DeviantInk.com