Want to join the DVNT Ambassador team?
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ambassador partnership:
- Consistency: Need to be able to show consistent and relevant posts within the current or previous snowmobile season. A minimum of 10 snowmobile-related posts is typically required.
- Quality: Need to be able to show your ability to create quality content typically in the form of photos and/or videos. Attention to detail is important. Cool backdrops, landscapes, clean and organized shop, etc.
- Influence: Need to have some sort of channel or platform of existing influence. We value engagement more than follower counts. Generally speaking, there’s a minimum follower count of at least 500. We look for multiple comments/engagements from REAL humans on each post.
- Professionalism: If you’re half dressed, cussin’, drinkin’, and/or smokin’ in your photos or videos, you won’t be a good fit for our brand. An ambassador represents the companies with whom they work and should hold a certain higher level of professionalism.
- Loyalty: we want to work with cool people who love the sport of snowmobiling (and other powersports). And, we want to work with them for a LONG time. If we feel like you are in it just for the discount and/or have simply sprayed the entire snowmobile wrap industry for ambassadorship opportunities to see where you can get the biggest discount, then we’re probably not the right fit for you unfortunately.